Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 pm

When I use the attached document and tried to savetofile as PDF. My problem is that the resulted document is not looking the same after I save it as PDF. The output is only 8 pages compared to 13 pages in original and the initial image in the header is to far to the left. Also any characters that are not native english (Norwegian in this case) is painted below baseline.

Is this something that is a known problem or is there any workarounds?

matzet

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 am

Hi matzet,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We will do some researches on your problem, if that is a bug, we will fix it as soon as possible. Once we have any progress, we will inform you immediately.

Best regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support

amy.zhao

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Has there been a solution to this? I am running into the same issue where the formatting in the final docx file does not match the formatting of the outputted pdf file.

nseyler

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 am

Dear nseyler,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The reason caused wrong format may be different as the original document is different. So please provide us your sample document and point out where is different. That would be very helpful to help us fix this issue.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc