Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:07 am

Hello,
I'd like to leverage the Spire.Presentation.Collections.ParagraphList.AddFromHtml method to convert some HTML into PowerPoint objects.
I already have a project using the DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Presentation object model, and I'd ideally want to use AddFromHtml() and pass that back to my existing OOXML object.

However, it looks like there is no interop between the Spire object model and the OOXML object model, so to use AddFromHtml() I'd have to rewrite my entire application using Spire.
Is there any class object in Spire.Presentation that could be type casted into an OOXML object? Both of these object models output the same format of OOXML, so I'd think there could be a ToString() somewhere that would convert a Spire shape to OOXML string that I could insert into my existing OOXML Presentation.
Thanks in advance.

anthonyrubalcaba

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:12 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.Presentation doesn't support converting Spire objects/shapes to OOXML.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue suppor team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Presentation