Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:10 am

Hello,

Using the Spire.Office package and C #, I am converting an Excel file to PDF with the "SaveToPdfStream" method but I have an error with the horizontal alignment in the cells.
In my Excel file the text is justified on both sides but in the PDF output file the text is left aligned (default value?)

I have seen that this error was corrected in version 10.3.8 of Spire.XLS. I am working with Spire.Office which uses a newer version of Spire.XLS but the error continues.

Thanks and Regards,
Paul
Attachments
SpireXLS_10_3_8.png
SpireXLS_10_3_8.png (359.86 KiB) Viewed 1012 times

PaulMenomEkd

Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:12 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Since the structure of each Excel file is different, the fixes of Spire.XLS v10.3.8 may not work for your file. To help us further investigate your issue, please provide your input file as well as your output file. You could upload them here or send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for providing your files via email.
I tested your file with the latest Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.5.1 and indeed reproduced your issue. However, when using the recently released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.7.2 to test your file, the text alignment of the generated PDF is consistent with the source file. Please download this version to test your case.

If the issue persists, to help us further investigate it, please provide your test environment information, such as your OS information (E.g. Windows 7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply. Fortunately I have updated Spire.Office to the latest version that you said me and it works correctly. Nice job.

Thanks and regards :)
Paul

PaulMenomEkd

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:32 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
If you encounter any questions related to our products in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS