Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi,

C#.NET

I am attempting to use the "SaveToFile" method to save a Word document to PDF.

The Word document contains Japanese characters (MS Mincho font).

The exported PDF does not contain any of the Japanese characters. What is the proper way to do this?

Also, I'm finding if I paste in some Powerpoint shapes into a Word document, then attempt to convert that Word document to PDF, some of the borders and colors are missing. Any suggestions on this as well?

Thank you,
Cory

EDIT: I guess technically they are Chinese characters, sorry.

cprice

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 am

Hi cprice,

About your first problem "Convert doc document that contains Chinese or Japanese characters (MS Mincho font) to pdf document", I suggest that you install the MS Mincho font into your computer if not installed it. And I can't reproduce your problem, If still can't solve your problem through installing font, I suggest that you send me the original file to help us reproduce the problem.
About your second problem, I'm sorry that Sprie.Doc don't support the feature of shape, but you may send us the original file, we will help you as far as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy
e-iceblue support team
nancy.wang@e-iceblue.com support@e-iceblue.com
Nancy
e-iceblue support team

nancy

Return to Spire.Doc