Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:45 am

I have a server that converts word documents to pdf. If I run my c# code locally, converting a japanese document to pdf works with no problems but when it is deployed on the iis, the converted pdf has a lot of jumbled text and the japanese characters disappear. Why does this happen? What can I do so that the Japenese Document is correctly generated?

Here is the code that I use:
Code: Select all
Document doc = new Document();
doc.LoadFromFile(@"JapaneseDocument.docx");
doc.SaveToFile(@"JapanesePdf.pdf", Spire.Doc.FileFormat.PDF);

I've attached the word documents here.

vtoriox

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:46 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
I simulated your scenario and tested with our latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.6.5, but I didn't reproduce your issue. Thus, I suggest you try again with the latest version, you also can try to add the utf-8 encoding into the web.config file of your application like the following code and then deploy it on IIS.
Code: Select all
<system.web>
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8"/>
</system.web>

If the issue still occurs after trying, to help further look into it, please share us with the following more information.
1. Some screenshots show your IIS setting.
2. Your system configuration. E.g. Windows 7,64bit.
3.The language and region setting. E.g. China, Chinese.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc