Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:22 pm

The API works fine on Windows, but not on the AS/400 (our Production environment), because of missing Fonts (as indicated by the Exception that's thrown).

Cannot found font installed on the system.
at com.spire.xls.packages.sprnZb.spr (Unknown Source)

In the API, there's a method on the Workbook Class called setCustomFontFilePaths() that I'm considering trying to use to solve this problem.

I've found documentation for Fonts on the AS/400 that seems to indicate which paths to use for Fonts on the AS/400 -- at least generally. So, I'm tentatively planning on trying that.

I presume there will be licensing-issues involved in installing Windows Fonts on the AS/400.

In any case, if anybody has any experience relevant to this issue, I'd like to hear from you.

lefeverL

Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:16 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that we don't have AS/400 environment.
As for the error, there are two suggestions for you. You could choose one as your solution.
1. Install the corresponding fonts that used in your Excel file.
2. Use setCustomFontFilePaths to set custom font.

If you still have the issue, please provide input Excel file, the code you were using, and the font install package for further investigation.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.XLS