Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello,

I am reviewing your product for consideration of integrating it within our existing web application. Please review my questions below and let me know if your product will work within our requirements.

Is there a way to save a document? It seems like there should be a way to export the HTML of a document that you are creating but I don't see a save button. We would need to export the HTML of a document and store it in our database?

Can we need to preload an existing HTML document into the editor?

Is the editor customizable, ie: skins, and layout/location of controls? Is the default set to a MS word like UI?

Does the end user of the application need to install anything in order for the editor to function? If so, is it a one time installation?

We need a way to interact with the editor from JavaScript if possible. We have "merge" variables in our system that allow users to click to add a data element to a document. Is this possible?

Next, we would want to default the "View" of the documents to "Page Layout" instead of "Normal". Is that possible?

We need a way to have a repeating header and footer on a document. Is that a feature in the system now?

Thank you in advance for your time in answering these questions!

CreditRepairSoftware

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
It seems like you need a word document editor which can be nested in your HTML page or WinForm application. But Spire.Doc is not a such plugin and has no any UI. Spire.Doc provides many API which will be invoked in program to create/process/convert word document.
About how to convert a word document to html, please check http://www.e-iceblue.com/Knowledgebase/ ... B.NET.html.

Thanks and Regards.
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Return to Spire.Doc