Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello,

Trying out your product because I have the need to be able to programatically export Excel to XML withhout Excel being installed on the server.

My Excel (2010) file has an XSD schema associated, using the standard Excel XML Map features.

Now I want to export this XML Map.

I followed your example entitled "Export Excel to XML and Import XML to Excel" with following code:

Code: Select all
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.LoadFromFile(@"..\..\test.xls");
workbook.SaveAsXml("sample.xml");

but what I get is a OpenXML XML document, instead of an XML document that is compatible with my custom XSD schema.

Am I missing something ? Please help me out.

Thank you.

Mathieu

msouphy

Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that at present our Spire.Xls product only supports the feature that export/import the OpenXML format XML document. And you could use the xsl to transform the OpenXML format XML document to a new XML document that is compatible with you custom XSD schema.

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:53 am

Hello,

Has the issue been resolved? Can the method we metioned worked fine for you? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.XLS