Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 31, 2017 12:01 pm

Dear all,

I have been looking for Community Edition license agreements or forum posts explaining this but could not find anything, so please allow me to ask this question here:

What (if any) restrictions apply to the commercial use, redistribution, and incorporation in third party software with regards to the Free Spire.PDF for .NET product?
Are there any restrictions with regards to who, what, or to whom software containing the Free Spire.PDF for .Net components can be distributed or sold?
Are there any guidelines with regards to crediting e-iceblue (as defined in the general License Agreement which does not seem to apply to the free edition?).

I look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your time!

Best regards,
Alex

a.vanengelen@panas.nl

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:20 am

Dear Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We have no license and commercial use limitation for the Free Spire.PDF. The free Spire.PDF only has functional limitation: a general limitation to 10 pages when loading and creating a pdf and a limitation to 3 pages when converting to image.
If there is any question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:43 am

Hello,

I would like to perform verification of digital signature in pdf document. Does the functional limitation of 10 pages is restricted to the number of pages inside a pdf document?

Or verification of digital signature in pdf document has no restriction?

Thanks and Regards
Joel

joel1983

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am

Dear Joel,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes, the functional limitation of 10 pages is restricted to the number of pages inside a pdf document. Besides, free Spire.PDF doesn't have the limitation on verification of digital signature.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF