Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Hi,

I'm evaluating Spire.XLS and downloaded the free version for this.

I'm reading a .XLSM (with macro) template file, to change the column "R" text, that contains a chart, as you can see in the image below:

Excel 2013 and texts in Portuguese

The chart has 15 categories ("Negócio 01", "Negócio 02", etc.), with 8 series ("Acidente com Danos Materiais", "Acidente de Trajeto", etc.), as you can see below the example of the series "Acidente com Danos Materiais"

Excel 2013 and texts in Portuguese

As you can see below, the problem is that when I open the template .XLSM file with xlWorkBook.LoadFromFile("C:SpireTest\Modelo.xlsm", Spire.Xls.ExcelVersion.Version2013) command, the Spire.Xls.Chart control has only the first series "Acidente com Danos Materiais".

This also occurs for the .XLSX format.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a Spire XLS bug?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo Camarate

camarate

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:29 am

Dear Marcelo Camarate,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by our free version. I have confirmed that the latest hotfix Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.1.22 works well on your scenario. Please try to use this version.
Besides, to help you remove the warning message and better evaluate our product, we have sent a trial license which is valid for one month to you via email.
Please apply the license according to the following guide.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... ply_by_Key

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:23 am

Hello Dear Marcelo Camarate,

Greetings from e-iceblue!
Has the issue been resolved by the hotfix? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.XLS