Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:34 pm

Hello,

I am generating chart with spire presentation with C#, everything seems ok but when try to click Edit Data I get the error below in Microsoft powerpoint . But it works when open with WPS and google docs . Is there a way to avoid this.

edit_chart_error.PNG

numankizil

Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

I opened the file you provided, and all the charts in it can be edited data without warning. To help us reproduce your issue efficiently and quickly, please provide us with your testing code, your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for reference.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:45 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

How is the issue now? If it still exists, could you please provide your testing code, your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) to us for further investigation?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Hello,

I found the problem.
Code: Select all
chart.ChartData.Clear(0, 0, categoryCount + 1, seriesCount + 1);
causes this, is there another way of removing chartdata that doesn't cause that edit data problem.

numankizil

Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:57 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please refer to this post for answers. If the issue still exists after trying, please provide your full test code and input Powerpoint file for us to investigate further. You could attach them here or send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Presentation