Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:43 am

Dear Team,

First time I download the commercial Spire.xls to Java jar accidental, but I don't id like buy, when the Price is too much for Me.
I download Free spire.xls jar, and change the commaercial jar for free jar.
My exception message:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.spire.xls.packages.sprRFA (in unnamed module @0x434eb931) cannot access class sun.security.action.GetPropertyAction (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.action to unnamed module @0x434eb931

How can i fix it?

Best Regards
Vizinyenyec

Vizinyenyec

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:50 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
May I know the JDK version in your project? Are you using JDK 17? If so, when you use free Spire.XLS for java, the issue does exist, our free spire.xls for java hasn’t been fully compatible with high JDK version yet, but it is supported by our latest commercial version. We are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) to help you evaluate our commercial version better. If you want to continue using the free version, please downgrade your JDK version, such as JDK 8.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
Last edited by Triste.Dai on Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triste.Dai

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:48 pm

Hy

Thank you for the answer.
I use JDK16 and Eclipse. I downgrade de build path JDK8 and run the cod, but i have error even now.
Maybe I test the temporary license what do You say, and i finish off my project 2 week.

Best Regard
Vizinyenyec

Vizinyenyec

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:49 am

Hi Vizinyenyec,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us do further investigation, could you please offer us your full test code and sample file? You can send to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com) or attach these files here. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
For your situation, you can try our latest commercial version, which is more powerful and stable than the free version, you can visit our website (https://www.e-iceblue.com/TemLicense.html) or contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) for a temporary license. If you have any further questions, just feel free to contact us.

I’m looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:05 am

Hi Vizinyenyec,

Thanks for sharing your code via email.
I know from your code that you use sheet.exportDataTable() function of our Spire.Xls, I did a test for the function using JDK 8, but I did not reproduce your issue. You can try our latest commercial version (Spire.XLS for Java 12.11.8 ), which does enhancements for features, and we only maintain our free version irregularly, or you can send us your full runnable project that can reproduce your issue for further investigation. Thanks for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:36 am

Hi Vizinyenyec,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? if it hasn’t been solved, you can try our latest commercial version (Spire.XLS for Java 12.11.8 ) or send your full runnable project to us for further investigation.

I’m looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.XLS