Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 am

I need define chart type of first chart and apply this type to second chart:

Code: Select all
IChart inpChart = inpPre.Slides[0].Shapes[0] as IChart;
IChart tmpChart = tmpPre.Slides[0].Shapes[0] as IChart;

tmpChart.Type = inpChart.Type;
tmpPre.SaveToFile("output.pptx", FileFormat.Pptx2013);

But output.pptx will incorrect: after repairing by PowerPoint output.pptx is empty.

What am I doing incorrectly?

AdamShakhabov

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
After an initial test with the latest commercial version Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:3.10.1, I could apply chart type from one chart to another one successfully. If you were using an old version, I suggest you upgrade to the latest version to have a test. If the issue still exists after trying, please provide your input Pptx files to help us further investigate your issue. You could send them to us via email( support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 am

I installed v3.10.1 via NuGet. This is has to be enough or I need also download these dll-files?

AdamShakhabov

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:55 am

Dear,

Installing it via NuGet is the same, you don't need to download again. This issue should be related to your input Pptx files, please provide them here or via email( lisa.li@e-iceblue.com), so that we can investigate your issue quickly and accurately. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:31 am

Dear,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you let us know how is the issue going? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation