Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:56 pm

Hi, I'm having the next problem with Spire.XLS in a 4.8 .Net Framework applicattion:

"Cannot load type 'sprᠭ' from assembly 'Spire.XLS, Version=11.10.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' because it tries to implement a class as an interface."

I already try deleting the files from spire and adding them again, cleaning the solution, getting them from a new location and nothing.

Note: The files are in the project are the correct ones, I already checked that.

cotoql

Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:34 am

Hello cotoql,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Your error is caused by the dll version incompatibility. Are you using the Spire.XLS for .Net 11.10.4.0 now? To avoid the incompatibility, please first make sure you have removed all old Spire dlls including the version information of our products in your app.config file, and then re-add the new dlls.
Meanwhile, if you want to use two or more our products in the same project, please use Spire.Office instead and reference the corresponding dlls to avoid the dll version incompatibility. If your problem still exists after tests, you can send your project to facilitate our further investigation. You could upload it to the DropBox or OneDrive and then share the download link with us here or via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.XLS