Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:18 am

I have license key for both Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation but when i try to convert the ppt to images only 3 images converts to slide and rest of the slide gets the message saying
Free version is limited to 10 presentation slides. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing PPT, pptx etc.

is it because i have used both Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation in same project?

InnoviaPro

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:12 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We cannot use Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation in a same project as they there will be version conflicts. Then, the warning message should be given by the free version of Spire.Presentation. Please check whether the products which you are using are free versions.
Besides,to avoid version conflicts, we recommend that you remove references to Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation and then install Spire.Office.
Last but not least, in order for each license key to take effect, you should set the license keys one by one with calling LicenseProvider.LoadLicense() when you are using two or more licenses.

Code: Select all
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("license key of license1");
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense(); 
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("license key of license2"); 

Hope this can help you. If there is any other questions, just feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:10 am

Thanks for the reply Andy
1)
Then, the warning message should be given by the free version of Spire.Presentation. Please check whether the products which you are using are free versions.

I have purchased Spire.Presentation Pro Edition from which i used the license key so for sure i am not using free version.
2)
to avoid version conflicts, we recommend that you remove references to Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation and then install Spire.Office.

If i use Spire Office will i be able to use same License Key or do i need to purchase a new license key for Spire.Office?
3)
in order for each license key to take effect, you should set the license keys one by one with calling LicenseProvider.LoadLicense() when you are using two or more licenses.

Code: Select all
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("license key of license1");
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("license key of license2");

tried the code u provided but no luck same output after converting the ppt file only 3 slides get converted properly after that all slide with license message

InnoviaPro

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:51 am

Hi,

Spire.Office is a multi-product collection package. You can use it without purchasing a new license for it. But because you only have licenses for Spire.Presentation and Spire.PDF, your licenses are only valid for the functionality of these two parts in Spire.Office. Not valid for other functions(eg Spire.Xls) in Spire.Office .

For simplicity, please refer to the following steps for testing.
1. Uninstall or remove Spire.Presentation and Spire.PDF currently referenced in your project.
2. Search and install "Spire.Office" in Nuget. Note that it is not "FreeSpire.Office".
3. Use LicenseProvider.LoadLicense() to load the license keys of Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation in turn.
4. Write test code for verification.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:52 am

Andy.Zhou wrote:Hi,

Spire.Office is a multi-product collection package. You can use it without purchasing a new license for it. But because you only have licenses for Spire.Presentation and Spire.PDF, your licenses are only valid for the functionality of these two parts in Spire.Office. Not valid for other functions(eg Spire.Xls) in Spire.Office .

For simplicity, please refer to the following steps for testing.
1. Uninstall or remove Spire.Presentation and Spire.PDF currently referenced in your project.
2. Search and install "Spire.Office" in Nuget. Note that it is not "FreeSpire.Office".
3. Use LicenseProvider.LoadLicense() to load the license keys of Spire.PDF and Spire.Presentation in turn.
4. Write test code for verification.

As per the steps provided i removed the Spire.Presentation and Spire.PDF and installed Spire.Office in my project and i managed to use both the license key.

but images generated out of the pdf has a Evaluation warning message in red
1) For PDF to image :- Evaluation Warning: The version can be used for evaluation propose

For PDF when i was using Spire.PDF images converted images were not getting any Evaluation Warning

For images converted from Presentation No Evaluation warning message is shown.

Why this evaluation message is shown for pdf?

Thank You

InnoviaPro

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:50 am

Hello,

I searched the records and found both of your license files. Then I used them for testing and did not get the warning messages. To verify the issue and not disclose your license information, I have sent my test project to you via email. Please give it a try on your side.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:56 am

Hi,

I found your license file for Spire.PDF and noticed that it has expired in 2022/4/28. I guess now you are using the lastest Spire.Office v7.5.4 which was released in 2022/5/27. Your license key for Spire.Pdf is no longer valid for this version. Therefore, in my test project, I used Spire.Office v7.3.2 which was released in 2022/3/23.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:22 pm

Hi,

I downgraded Spire.Office to v7.3.2 and now the warning message is gone.

Thank You

InnoviaPro

Return to Spire.Presentation