Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:50 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to get a border around a picture with these parameters :
Code: Select all
picture.LineStyle = SPI.Documents.ShapeLineStyle.Single;
picture.StrokeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;
picture.StrokeWeight = 5;

And i don't have anything around my picture when i open my document.
Is there any boolean as "textBox.Format.NoLine" one ?

thbryer

Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I did notice that the settings of these parameters for a Word picture don't work in the generated Word document. This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system for further investigating. If there’s any update, I will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Besides, at present, there isn't boolean property like "textBox.Format.NoLine" to check whether the picture has line or not, our Dev team will also investigate if could add it. Meanwhile, please share us with your testing Word file, so that our Dev team could fix and test the issue precisely according to your file. You could send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:38 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
I will send a little project to the email.

thbryer

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:07 am

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your project via email.
Yes, I did notice that this issue also exists when running your project. Our Dev team is working on it now, if there is any update, we will let you know immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc