Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi e-iceblue support,
We are trying out Spire.DOC(4.2.10.3) and spire.PDF (v 2.3.2.4).
We are using Spire.DOC to do mail merging and Spire.PDF to convert the mail merge document to pdf format.
And we are having issues with table borders not being lined up and background colours in cells being darker than in original docx file.
Please find attached file: FinalOutput.pdf
Please also note that pdf file is missing the image at the end.

Previously, we were using Spire.DOC (v 4.1.1.4) and Spire.PDF(v 2.0.5.4).
The table borders in pdf file were not lined up then but it was not that obvious and pdf file had the image.
Thanks,
Bob Lat.

boblat

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:56 am

hi boblat,
Sorry for the delay. But based on your information, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side using the latest version.
Could you please offer original file to help us reproduce this problem?
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Eric

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Eric,
Please find attached original template (Sample.docx) and its PDF version created using Spire.Pdf (v 2.3.2.4).
I've skipped the mail merged part, but as you can see the borders in PDF file are still very much unaligned.
All I did to get that PDF file was to load docx template into stream and create Document from the stream.
Then I saved the Document as PDF as followed:
Code: Select all
                var document = new Document(templateStream);
                document.SaveToFile(@"c:\temp\original.pdf", FileFormat.PDF);

Thanks

boblat

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 am

Hi, boblat.
I am so sorry that we have found what's wrong here and need a little time to fix it. Please have a short wait. After we fix it we will inform you at once. Thanks for your understanding.

Eric

Return to Spire.PDF