Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Hi Team,

I am using Free Spire PDF version 5.1.

I am generating the PDF report in .NET application connecting with SQL server. I used Microsoft RDLC for report designing.

SQL data source is passed to the report viewer(RDLC) and the report viewer data is converted into PDF format in C# code.

Here the RDLC report data contains bookmark in it. But after converting into PDF, i cannot able to view the bookmarks in the content.

Can you pls suggest on this issue.

Thanks,
Gopal

gopal1891

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:29 am

Hello Gopal,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue more quickly and accurately, please provide your rdlc file with the data, your complete code (or a runnable project) as well as your desired PDF file. You could send them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:07 am

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved? If not, could you please provide your rdlc file with the data, your complete code (or a runnable project) as well as your desired PDF file to us for further investigation?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.PDF