Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:19 pm

Trying this with the file as an attachement :

Code: Select all
final Presentation presentation = new Presentation();
presentation.loadFromFile("3143bba1-277f-4caf-a163-83d384f9ef98.pptx", FileFormat.PPTX_2016);

The loading process never end (infinite loop) !

P.S : can't join the file because more than 2MB ! (2,32MB) Please me how to send it to you.

QuentinSup

Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Do you use the latest version of Spire.Office(Spire.Office 7.9.6) ? If you don’t use the latest version, please updating. And if the issue still exists, you can send it to our email (support@e-iceblue.com). And please offer the following message to help us to investigate exactly your issue. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your Jdk version, such as Oracle Jdk1.8.
2) 2)Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:25 pm

Yes, I use latest spire.office 7.9.6.
JDK 13
Windows 10 Pro 64bits Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz + 32Gb RAM
Region settings : FRANCE, but I set to CHINA for generation related to multiple issues when using FRANCE (tried both, no changes)

Please notice that as the loading file take a very long time, the export to PDF format take more than 4 minutes o_O

I send you the file as an attachment to support@e-iceblue.com

QuentinSup

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:44 am

Hello,

Thanks for your more sharing.
I created a console project with Jdk13.0.2 to test your pdf, it took about 2.8 seconds to load the ppt file and 130 seconds to convert it to Pdf file in my side. I put my test jar to our server for your reference, you can download it form the following link. And I put the complete code below.
For the issue of taking long time to convert to Pdf document, and I logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPPT-2082. Our development team will optimize the time. Once it is optimized. I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/att ... /JAR(30892).zip

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.Presentation