Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello,
maybe someone can help me with my problem:
I use a backgroundworker to scan pdf files in a directory. after that i fill one list of stream with these files.
When the backgroundworker has finished his job i connect these list of stream to my pdfdocumentviewer1 via .LoadFromStream
When i start, the "list of stream" is filled but after that the connection via LoadFromStream will killed by an error of "accrossing threading (i don't know the really word in english - my debugging is in german)" because pdfdocumentviewer1 seams to be created in another thread.

Hope you understand my problem, i'm from germany.

Thanks

Greetings
Christian

Polecat

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:26 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated your scenario and tested with our latest version Spire.PDFViewer Pack Version:4.5, but I didn't reproduce your error when using pdfDocumentViewer1 to load the PDF stream from list. Therefore, if you were using an old version, I suggest you try again with the latest version. If your issue still occurs after trying, to help us further look into your issue, please provide your testing PDF files as well as your full testing code, or you can provide a sample(runnable) application which shows your problem. You can send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com) or upload them to the DropBox/OneDrive and then share the download link with us.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDFViewer