Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi All!

Does the API currently support automatic pagination? If not, any recommendations on how to achieve the below?

I have one simple table on a slide which fetches data dynamically. The result set size varies depending on input params. At times there will be more data than the slide can accommodate and the data will overflow. What's the best way to seamlessly handle this by dynamically adding slides and flowing extra data onto them, repeating as necessary until the data is exhausted? (my worst case is ~20 slides of data)

This video shows an example of what I'm looking to achieve programmatically:
support.office.com/en-us/article/video-split-a-table-over-two-slides-2e95c36a-0e64-4256-a04b-33501a2ce604

Any leads appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

anonymoose

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.Presentation doesn't support the automatic pagination if the data overflows slide. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to contact.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation