Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:59 am

When I do a
Code: Select all
worksheet.AllocatedRange.AutoFitRows()

on a row where a cell contains mulitple lines, the row doesn't get the right height but is shrunken to one line. Doing an "AutoFit Row Height" in Excel does work properly so I guess the content is OK.

A sample demonstrating the problem is attached.
Attachments
Spire.Excel.Test.zip
(15.52 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

gfischer

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:37 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
The free version of Spire.Office does have the issue you mentioned, but the commercial version fixes this error. Since we only maintain the free version irregularly. I suggest that you use our commercial version (the latest version is Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:6.12.0), which conatins more fixes and new features than the free one. We are willing to provide you with a one-month temporary license to evaluate without any watermarks and restrictions, please apply for a temporary license from this link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/TemLicense.html. If there is any question, please feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS