Spire.Email for .NET is a professional .NET Email library specially designed for developers to create, read and manipulate emails from any .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform with fast and high quality performance.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Think you may have a reverse license check when creating a msg file with attachment(s). When providing a valid license file, the attachments are simply not included in the created mail.

Very easily tested with the provided code from the tutorials section (Spire.Email-Program-Guide/Creating-MSG-Files-with-RTF-body-and-attachment.html). If you run the same code with a valid license file, the email is created without attachment. Please advice.

petterf

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced the issue and logged it in our bug tracking system. If it is fixed or there is any update, we will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:51 am

Hello,

Any update on this issue, or can you provide a link to the bug tracking system if possible? This is really a showstopper for us at the moment.

Regards,
/Petter

petterf

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:20 am

Dear Petter,

I got news from our Dev team that your issue is not yet resolved and they are still working on it. And sorry the link to bug tracking system is not available for customers. I will keep you informed regarding any updates. Sorry for this delay and thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:09 am

Dear Petter,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Your issue has been fixed, welcome to download the hotfix from the following link.
Spire.Email Pack(hot fix) Version:2.4.0

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.Email