Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello.

I have got a RTF document with several tables inside (IN.rtf). Some of the borders in those tables are invisible.
When I use a VB.NET application to open than file and save it as OUT.rtf in the new file some of the hidden borders are shown.

Here is the text of the application.
Code: Select all
Imports Spire.Doc

Module Module1

Sub Main()
        Dim doc As New Document()
        doc.LoadFromFile("C:\IN.rtf")
        doc.SaveToFile("C:\OUT.rtf")
    End Sub

End Module

The input and the output files are attached to this post. You can see the difference between tables that marked as "TABLE 1" and "TABLE2" in the input file and the same tables in the output file.

File IN.rtf shoud be put in the "C:\" directory before starting the application

SergeyZ

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:37 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I noticed that the free version indeed has the problem, so sorry that we have no plan to maintain the free version at present. I have confirmed that your case worked well using Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.10.2. Please upgrade to the commercial version and try again. Besides, to help you remove the warning message and have a better evaluation on our commercial version. Our sales team has sent you a one-month free license of Spire.Doc. Here is a guidance on how to apply license.How to Apply the License by license key.

Sincerely
Anna
E- iceblue support team

Anna.Zhang

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:47 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Has your issue been fixed with the commercial version? Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely
Anna
E-iceblue support team

Anna.Zhang

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Anna.Zhang wrote:Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Has your issue been fixed with the commercial version? Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely
Anna
E-iceblue support team

Yes, the issue has been fixed. I hope that someday it will be fixed in a free version too.

SergeyZ

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Glad to hear that your issue has been fixed. It might be fixed in a free version in the future, but there is no exact time. If you need further assistance, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely
Anna
E- iceblue support team

Anna.Zhang

Return to Spire.Doc