Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Hello,
After upgrading to version 8.4.15.0 of Spire PDF whe have the following error during compilation :
Code: Select all

Error   CS0433   The type 'LicenseProvider' exists in both 'Spire.License, Version=1.4.2.320, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1144360237c8b3f' and 'Spire.Pdf, Version=8.4.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3'   ICAPS.Infrastructure   C:\Local\workspaces\icaps\ICAPS.Infrastructure\Common\CommonServiceCollectionExtensions.cs   34   Active

we are using both production in our projet Spire PDF and Spire Barcode.
Can you please help us with the issue ?
Thank you.
Best regards.

victor.izverschi

Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Kindly note the Spire.PDF and Spire. Barcode are two independent products, they can't be used together in a same project due to the incompatible. Please remove all spire dlls from your project and reference the corresponding dlls (Spire.Pdf.dll Spire.License.dll Spire.Barcode.dll) from Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:7.3.2 , in which all dlls are compatible. If there is any question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:24 am

Hello,

Thanks for help , so if I understand correctly I should remove any reference of Spire.PDF and Spire.Barcode from the project.

Install the nuget package Spire.Office -Version 7.3.2 and then i can use the license registration as usual :
Code: Select all
if (File.Exists(barcodeLicenseFile.FullName) && addBarcodeLicense)
{
 Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileFullPath(barcodeLicenseFile.FullName);
 Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();
}
if (File.Exists(pdfLicenseFile.FullName) && addPdfLicense)
{
 Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileFullPath(pdfLicenseFile.FullName);
 Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();
}               }

is my license still compatible when using Spire.Office ?
Thank for your answer.
Best regards.

victor.izverschi

Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:37 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, your understanding is correct. Your license is compatible with the Spire.Office version.
Any other question, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue suppoort team

kylie.tian

Return to Spire.PDF