Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Hi,
I have a 2 page word document template with multiple tables in it.
Template has a header and footer with some logo on both pages.
I am removing tables dynamically if there is no data to fill in the table cells and as a result the tables below the removed table will move up as expected. So the final document might have 1 page or 2 pages depending upon the data.

ps: There is no page break added in the document template.

Now every time, If the document is going to second page, I want to add a table on top of the second page after the header with some details. Is there a way to do this?

joechungath

Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:59 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Our Spire.Doc follows the rules of Microsoft Word, which is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into pages. So it cannot get and operate the second page.
In addition, could you please provide us with your Word template? We will investigate whether we can provide a demo based on your Word template and meet your needs. You could attach it here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc