Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:09 am

Hi team,

Greeting of the day.

I want to add a Line Connector on a shape in a slide in PPT . How should i add or modify existing connector?

I have attached the attachment for your reference. . I have added a text box and written the requirement in this text box in the attachment.I want to add/modify/access that Gray colored line connector in the slide in the attachment.

1. Please provide a code in VB.Net to add a line connectorsame which is there in the Attachment.
2. Also, Provide a VB.Net code to access/modify existing Connector to a shape in a slide.

Thanks in Advance. Looking for a positive response.
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Kumar

anilbits001

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:13 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.Presentation doesn't support to insert and modify elbow connector at present.
We will consider adding this new feature in our upgrade schedule. Once there is any progress, we will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:16 am

Hi Amber,

Thanks for a quick reply.

Please let me know once this feature available in Spire.Presenation.

Thanks & Regards
Anil Kumar

anilbits001

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:20 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Once there is any progress on this issue, we will inform you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Presentation