Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:54 pm

When debugging a document editing session with Spire.Doc, I don't seem to be able to find Fields of type FieldType.FieldFillIn without scanning the entire document. However, the Visual Studio debugger windows can see a collection of Fields on the Document object which don't appear to be public. In this collection of fields, I can see all the FillIn type fields. Is there any chance that this collection could be exposed to the developer, to eliminate the need to scan the entire document.

My intention is to process the FillIn fields by prompting for input from the User, and I need to get a list of fields to populate the input form with.

Regards
Darren Fitzgibbon

dazfitzg

Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I will post your suggestion to our Dev team, once there is any update, we will let you know ASAP.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:01 am

Hello,

Now the collection of Fields on the Document object has been public, you could download the newest hotfix(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.7.126) and have a try.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc