Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 am

Hello Sir,
I am using the Spire.Doc Pro Edition for .NET component version 4.0.5.4 to convert .docx files to text files and everything was ok until now, but when i tried to convert the .docx file whic is compressed and attached with this topic , i got the following exception :

System.OutOfMemoryException was unhandled
Message=Out of memory.
Source=System.Drawing
StackTrace:
at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromImage(Image image)
at Spire.Doc.Fields.DocPicture.a(Image A_0)
at Spire.Doc.Fields.DocPicture.a()
at Spire.Doc.Fields.DocPicture.q()
at Spire.Doc.Fields.DocPicture.get_Width()
at im.d(XmlReader A_0, DocPicture A_1)
at im.e(XmlReader A_0, DocPicture A_1)
at im.e(XmlReader A_0, IDocumentObject A_1)
at im.e(XmlReader A_0, IParagraph A_1)
at im.l(XmlReader A_0, IParagraph A_1)
at im.r(XmlReader A_0, IDocumentObject A_1)
at im.i(Stream A_0)
at im.b(dh A_0)
at im.a(Document A_0)
at im.a(Stream A_0, Document A_1)
at Spire.Doc.Document.g(Stream A_0)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromStream(Stream stream, FileFormat fileFormat, String password)
at Spire.Doc.Document.a(Stream A_0, String A_1)
at Spire.Doc.Document..ctor(Stream stream)
at ....... (local path)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at SerializationTest.Program.Main() in ........ (local path)
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
InnerException:

Thanks

aasen

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 am

hello, aasen
Sorry for any inconveniences caused by us and thank you for your patience with our reply.
I have tested the file which you sended, and there are no problems. And the version of Spire.doc we use is the latest. You can download it from address : http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html .
If you still have any questions, please contact us.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Hello Tina,

I downloaded the Spire.Doc version 4.1.2.4 and the .docx file problem was solved. but i got the following exception when i tried to convert the .doc document attached with this post :

System.ArgumentNullException was unhandled
Message=Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: newStyle
Source=Spire.Doc
ParamName=newStyle
StackTrace:
at Spire.Doc.Documents.Paragraph.a(IParagraphStyle A_0)
at j3.a(IParagraph A_0, gn A_1)
at j3.a(gn A_0, IParagraph A_1)
at j3.s(gn A_0)
at j3.z(gn A_0)
at j3.a(gn A_0, Body A_1)
at j2.a(ht A_0, Document A_1)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName, FileFormat fileFormat, String password)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName, FileFormat fileFormat)
at .......(local path)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at EncodingTest.Program.Main() in .......(local path)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
InnerException:

Until now Tina i am using the Spire.Doc in my test environment and this is the second bug in less than 10 days , by the end of the week i must make a descision to choose which component i will use in my production environment which do not bear these number of bugs. To be honest i prefere using the Spire.Doc but i am worry about these bugs. I need your response as soon as possible.

Thanks

aasen

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 am

Hi aasen,

We are so sorry for the so late response!

Our technical support now is making a research about this issue. we will give you a solution in this week(before Oct.15).

So sorry for the inconvenience caused by us!
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 am

Hi aasen,

Thanks for your patient.
In your document, the name of one paragraph style is blank. I guess this word file was not generated by MS-Word or our Spire.Doc.
We change the check rule to support blank name of paragraph style, but just for opening word file.
Please download the hot fix v4.1.3 from http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html.
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi harry,
Thank you for your response.
I downloaded the hot fix v4.1.3 ,the style problem was solved and i converted the file successfully but unfortunately when i tried to convert the file attached with this post i got the following exception :

System.NotImplementedException was unhandled
Message=The method or operation is not implemented.
Source=Spire.Doc
StackTrace:
at gt.a(PropertyType A_0, Stream A_1, Int32 A_2)
at gt.c(Stream A_0, Int32 A_1)
at a.c(Stream A_0)
at f1.d(Stream A_0)
at f1..ctor(Stream A_0)
at hs.d()
at hs.e()
at hs.ac()
at jy.a(hs A_0, Document A_1)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName, FileFormat fileFormat, String password)
at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName, FileFormat fileFormat)
at .... (local path)

at .... (local path)System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at
InnerException:

Waiting your response ...

Thanks

aasen

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 am

Hi aasen,

We found you word document contains another special data type which spire.doc does not support at present. We need more time to add the new feature to support it. But we are very busy this month, is it an emergency for you?
We are wondering how did you generate the two document yyyyy.doc and ggg.doc? with MS-Word? Spire.Doc or other tools?
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 am

Hi Harry,

It is not an emergency for me, i can handle these exceptions until you add the new feature to spire.doc .
Actually i am working for a news agency and one of the methods by which we recieve news is by Emails sent from our Correspondents , so i do not know how these documents were generated.

Waiting you ...
Thanks

aasen

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback!

Once we add the new feature, we will inform you at aonce!
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Return to Spire.Doc