Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:10 am

I'm trying to convert HTML to TIFF it's working well with the english template but there is a issue with the hindi language HTML file template getting " a generic error occurred in gdi+" error. please help me out here. go live is very near.
also PFA of hindi template HTML.

my sample code: getting error while saving as bitmap

Document document = new Document();
document.LoadFromFile(@"D:\TIFFConvert\hinditext.html", FileFormat.Html, XHTMLValidationType.None);
Image image = document.SaveToImages(0, ImageType.Bitmap);
image.Save(@"D:\TIFFConvert\hinditextspire.tiff", ImageFormat.Tiff);

Deepak_12345

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:08 pm

please any solution??

Deepak_12345

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:26 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your case with our latest version(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.9.6), but didn’t reproduce your error. It worked well. If you used an older version, I suggest that you download the latest version and test again. If your error still exists after testing, please share us with your system information (E.g.Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for a further investigation. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Sofia
E-iceblue support team

Sofia.Yang

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:12 am

hello,

Thanks for the supoort.
Same error with hotfix 8.9.6.
My system configuration windows10 64 bit, the region is India. can you please share the code if possible.
Awaiting your replying.

Deepak_12345

Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your information.
After testing with the same environment as yours, I did reproduce the GDI+ error. This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-5000 for further investigation and fixing. We will keep you informed if there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Sofia
E-iceblue support team

Sofia.Yang

Return to Spire.Doc