Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi,

I have tried applying the license to my ASP.Net MVC4 web application and I am still limited to the 10 page PDFs.

Here is what I have done:
1. I put the license.elic.xml into the bin directory (where the Spire.pdf.dll... files are). This did not work.
2. I then added Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("FO0K....5KvJH") to the Application_Start method (within the Global.asax.cs file). This did not work.
3. I was using the free Spire.PDF version 4.3.20040. The license says it is for 4.6. So I then went to the website and downloaded the 4.8.8 patch and used the DLLs found in the NET4.0 folder and this did not work.

What other steps do I need to do to get the license to be applied?

Do I need to update something in the Spire.License.xml file that comes with the Spire package? According to the documentation I should only have to put the license file in the bin directory and it should work.

Thanks
Paul

pwellar

Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:11 am

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that the 10 pages limitation only exists in our free version. And the license is only designed to remove the "Evaluation Warning" on output file which is generated by our paid version (Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.8.8). You mentioned that the page limitation still exists even if using the paid version, I can get a conclusion that you did not successfully replace the old dlls with the new dlls of our paid version. So, please check again the dlls in your project, and the correct dlls information is: Spire.Pdf.dll V4.8.8.2040 Spire.License.dll V1.3.6.40. If there is still a problem, please provide your sample application to help us locate your issue quickly.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:19 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did my answer help you?
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:03 pm

HI
Sorry for not responding. Yes this fixed the issue.

Regards,
Paul

pwellar

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:54 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
If you need assistance in the future, just feel free to write back.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF