Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:56 pm

I downloaded the free version for a trial/evaluation. I noticed in the samples that the message box type of window that pops up and the workbook displayed are in separate processes - you can close the main application using the Close button but that action does not close the workbook. Can I create the workbook as a control in a C# application so that it can be hosted in a part of my main application?

dholabhp

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:37 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Spire.XLS. Spire.XLS is a class library for processing Excel documents programmatically. You could use it according to your requirement.

Best Regards,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:18 pm

That response is not very helpful. My question was whether I can launch Spire.xls from my application to host Excel in one of the windows in my application and then use Spire.xls to manipulate Excel. I am new to this technology and therefore expected that at least the support team would point me to the right direction.

dholabhp

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:34 am

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience. Sorry that I don't quite clear what your need is. Spire.XLS for .NET is only a professional Excel .NET component, it is not an application. You could get more product guide content from the following link.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... ntent.html
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.XLS