Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Hello

I'm testing the trial version of Spire.Doc for docx to pdf conversion without Interop, but the "Evaluation Warning : the document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET" banner mess up the generated PDF layout : some textboxes and paragraphes get moved.
I wanted to be sure this problem would disappear once I buy the license, because the generated PDF files are invoices which must be visually 100% accurate with the original docx file.

Romain Papelier

romain.papelier@globalinfo.fr

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The warning information will disappear if you buy the license, And you can also contact our sales team(Sales@e-iceblue.com) to get a temporary license to remove the warning information. For some textboxes and paragraphs get moved issue, please provide your sample document for our testing here, or you can send it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 am

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know if I can provide you a sample document, there is some confidential information about clients. Anyway, we have at least 40 different invoices models to test. I'm going to contact sales team, if I can get a temporary license it would be wonderful ! if I can't, I will provide you a sample document with modified content.

Romain Papelier

romain.papelier@globalinfo.fr

Return to Spire.Doc