Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Spire.DataExport on GoDaddy (shared web hosting) and I received:

It happens If I put the Spire.DataExport.dll file in the /bin folders , there is no need to invoke the component to get this error:

any help?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.]
System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +7606579
System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +57

pabloerba

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:23 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry and evaluating Spire.DataExport.

According to your description, the problem you mentioned is not caused by our product.

This may be caused by the security issue.

Please make sure that you have the right to access the file/folder you want to access and feel free to contact us for anyhthing at any time. Have a great day!

Kind regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.DataExport