Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:01 am

Hello,

it's seems there is a problem when we want to send you an email at support@e-iceblue.com. So I give you the mail of my client here :

Dear Sir,
I come Back to you further to your last email which does not allow us to solve the problem.
We are really blocked now by this bug. We are able to produce neither doc nor pdf files.
You say you reproduce our problem (Jean Christophe gave you our model and all the informations needed) ,
so can you tell us when you will be able to supply a corrected program (we need, in our project, to have a working solution in 2 weeks now) ?
Maybe we can help us to solve the problem, tell us ?

Bests Regards

OGF :
• Spire.Doc : 5.2.9.3035
• Spire.Licence : 1.3.2.35
• Spire.Pdf : 3.1.11.3035
Limitation : must work with .Net 3.5

PS : Here the message when we send you an email :
bosimpinc12 rejected your message to the following email addresses:
Support@e-iceblue.com (Support@e-iceblue.com)
A problem occurred while delivering this message to this email address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
bosimpinc12 gave this error:
Remote MTA 157.56.112.140: An URL contained in this message is blacklisted by SURBL. See www dot surbl dot org

JcBrabant

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 am

Hello,

We received your e-mail.
My colleague Burning sent you an e-mail as below on September 9.

Dear Stephane,

Thanks for your reply.
Our dev team is working on this issue and it will be fixed in this month. We will inform you as soon as it is resolved.

Best Regards,
Burning

Best wishes,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc