Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:50 pm

hI, THERE IS A PROBLEM WHEN
I MAKE A PIVOT WITH COLUMN DATETIME
impoted from table
when System.Diagnostics.Process.Start
error : unreadable content

ict@sogedin.it

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did a test, but didn't reproduce the error. To help us to reproduce your issue quickly and offer the solution to you,
would you please provide your documents and all code about this problem? A simple project which can reproduce this problem will be better. If it is not convenient to be sent here, please send your data to support @e-iceblue.com.

We promise to keep your document confidential and we will not use it for any other purpose. Besides, you could also remove the security data of your document and then send it to us.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Amy

amy.zhao

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

i've send the example
thank

ict@sogedin.it

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your file.
I found a file named ss.xlsx in our e-mail. But it seems to be the result file because I found the error: unreadable content when I opened it by Excel.
To help us to do a research and resolve the error, would you please send us your code and original file?

Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Amy

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.XLS