Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

We are trying to print a word file that has embedded QuickPart controls. These controls are pulling data from a SharePoint website. The problem we have is that when the file is printed, it comes without these controls being rendered, and the values are the names of the controls instead of the data coming from SharePoint. Is there a way we can accomplish this?

We are using Spire.Office for .NET Version 2.9.3

Thanks in advance,
Manuel

manuel3

Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please attach the file here for our testing, if inconvenient, you could send it to our Email(support@e-iceblue.com), which would be helpful to replicate the issue and work out the solution for you ASAP.
Thanks in advance,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:53 pm

I have sent the file to the support email.

manuel3

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:24 am

Dear manuel3,

Thanks for your reply.

I made some replacement for the text inside the QuickPart controls in your file. When printed, the values of the controls did change.
So please list the below information in your message that may help us reproduce your issue quickly and offer the solution to you.

Here is mine:
1. dll file list (name+version)
Spire.Doc.dll v5.2.33.4040
Spire.Pdf.dll v3.1.46.4040
Spire.License.dll v1.3.2.40
2. Operation system
Window XP Professional Service Pack 3
3. Project or code snippet can reproduce the issue.
4. Test document or test data.

Best regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Return to Spire.Doc