Spire.DocViewer for .NET is a powerful Word Viewer component for developers to display, convert and interact with Word Documents easily.

Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi E-iceblue support team,

I downloaded Spire.Doc version 4.8.0.3040 because I needed the new version for printing. I had the previous version and there were compatibility issues with the .net printdocument. That is resolved now.

I also downloaded Sprice.DocViewer version 1.2.19.10040, before I got the latest version of the Spire.Doc and now I get the error below. Seems like the components don't match up. I can no longer view the documents. It is still looking for the old version of the spire.doc.

"Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.Doc, Version=4.6.29.10040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference."

I uninstalled the Spire.Doc and reinstalled via the msi.

How do I resolve this?

Thanks,
Sophia

skelsey

Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 am

Hi Sophia,

Sorry for the inconvenience cause by us.
It looks like you want to use Spire.DocViewer with the latest version Spire.Doc. Sorry they are not compatible. Our test team are working in the new version of Spire.DocViewer. We plan to release it in next week and then we will inform you immediately. If you want to use Spire.DocViewer and Spire.Doc in a same project, the new version will work fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Thu May 16, 2013 7:51 am

Hello Sophia,

The new hotfix of spire.docviewer has been released. please download and test it from http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-docviewer-for-net-now.html.

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Wed May 22, 2013 9:50 am

Hello Sophia,

Has the issue been resolved? Could you please update the thread if convenience?

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Fri May 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Hello Gary,

Your suggestion worked and I was able to make it print and view.

Thanks,
Sophia

skelsey

Return to Spire.DocViewer