Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:19 pm

I created a .aspx page to get all the information for one application. Use this page to created pdf from html. It was successful. Then I tried to append more pdf files. All the file didn't append well. Got some message say "the pages may not correct...: when open pdf with adobe reader. here is my code. The attached file has a page space there but no real file there. I created one page with regular way and append all the pdf files was successfully. I think the pdf created from my page has something to do with this issue. Please help. Thanks!

Dim doc As New PdfDocument

Dim doc_Info As New PdfDocument

doc_Info.LoadFromFile("FromHTML.pdf")
doc.AppendPage(doc_Info)

Dim doc_cvCover As New PdfDocument

doc_cvCover.LoadFromFile("ApplicantCurriculumVita.pdf")
doc.AppendPage(doc_cvCover)

'Pending cv
Dim doc_cv As New PdfDocument

doc_cv.LoadFromFile( "CV.pdf")
doc.AppendPage(doc_cv)

doc.SaveToFile("fromhtml.pdf")

LijuanWu_Spire

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:44 am

Hi LijuanWu_Spire,

We don't reproduce your problem because we have not your pdf-documents. Could you provide your pdf-documents for us? So that we can reproduce your problem and solve it quickly. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Amy
e-iceblue support

amy.zhao

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 pm

I tried to upload my pdf attachemen here. but your system says. "The Extension pdf is not allowed". Is there a other way I can send my pdf to you?

LijuanWu_Spire

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:48 am

Hi LijuanWu_Spire,

Please send your pdf to me by mailbox. My e-mail address is "amy.zhao" <amy.zhao@e-iceblue.com> or support@e-iceblue.com. Thanks.

Best wishes.
Amy
e-iceblue support

amy.zhao

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 pm

I found out what is the issue. The page size of the html is very critical. Should set the page smaller than normal web page. such as width =600px

LijuanWu_Spire

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Amy

Thanks for your quick responses for all my questions. Here is the pdf created from html(one of my aspx page which got all the data from database). I was trying to merge multiple pdf files into one pdf. The new created pdf fromhtml.pdf is one of the pdf files. I tried to append FronHtml.pdf as first file. Then the second file don't show up. I also tried to append one other file first then Fromhtml.pdf as second. The second didn't show. I tried to pend other normal pdf files it works. I guess there is some issue in FromHTML.pdf.
Attachments
FromHTML.zip
(32.3 KiB) Downloaded 1641 times

LijuanWu_Spire

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:24 am

Dear LijuanWu_Spire,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have done a test, but we don't reproduce your problem, when appending FronHtml.pdf as first file, then the second file shows up. We use spire.pdf(v2.5.7.5040) dll, spire.license(v1.2.2.40) dll for .net 4.0, also we provide the test code and the result pdf file for you.
Code: Select all
            PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();

PdfDocument doc_fromhtml = new PdfDocument("FromHTML.pdf");

PdfDocument doc_sample = new PdfDocument("Sample.pdf");

doc.AppendPage(doc_fromhtml);
            doc.AppendPage(doc_sample);

doc.SaveToFile("NewPdf.pdf");

Best wishes,
Amy
e-iceblue support
Attachments
NewPdf.zip