Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Hello,

I'm using Spire.DataExport community edition. When I export datatable which contains 180 rows to DBF, then open the dbf file, there are only 40 rows there. Here is my C# code:

Spire.DataExport.DBF.DBFExport DBFExport = new Spire.DataExport.DBF.DBFExport();
DBFExport.DataSource = Spire.DataExport.Common.ExportSource.DataTable;
DBFExport.DataTable =dt;
DBFExport.ActionAfterExport = Spire.DataExport.Common.ActionType.OpenView;
DBFExport.FileName = "C:\\Temp\\File.dbf";
DBFExport.SaveToFile();

What might be a problem?

Thank you.

pafonin

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:50 am

Hi Pafonin,

So sorry for the inconvenience.

The Community Edition is limited to output at most 40 rows. If you want to remve the restriction, we recommend you upgrade to Spire.DataExport for .NET Commercial Edition.
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Hello,

Thank you.

This is unbelievable. I wasted half of the day trying to figure out what the problem was, because it doesn't say anywhere on the web site about such limitation, even in the comparison table (http://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/free-dataexport-component.html). It says though that this is a "100% free component"! It's not a 100% free component, it's a demo! And such limitation definitely should be pointed out in the description. The only thing it did for me it reset my Visual Studio settings and removed all my customizations - no warning about this either. No, I won't be upgrading.

pafonin

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 am

Dear Pafonin,

So sorry for the inconvenience. The limitation should be pointed out in the description and now we've added it in the description. So sorry for any trouble caused by us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything at any time. Have a great day!
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 pm

OK, thank you.

pafonin

Return to Spire.DataExport