Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 15, 2015 10:20 am

Hi,
I'm trying your Spire.Doc Library and I've tryed to load and HTML saved from Word and convert it to PDF.
Initially the Spire.Doc fail to load the html becouse Word save style with the following format and Spire.Doc fails when founding numeric expressions without the initial character 0 as in the following example at the margin-bottom field:
style='margin-top:3.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom: 0in;margin-left:21.25pt;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;mso-list:l1 level1 lfo5; tab-stops:21.3pt'

To allow the Spire.Doc to parse the Word document saved in HTM L you have to open the HTML file _body.html in the attached zip file and replace the following expression ":." with this one ":0." correcting the style tag bad readed from Spire.Doc and have all the styles in the following format:
style='margin-top:3.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom: 0in;margin-left:21.25pt;margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal;mso-list:l1 level1 lfo5; tab-stops:21.3pt'

But if you correct the html when going to save in PDF format Spire.Doc lose the end of the document with this special char:
[_] rendered when you open whit Firefox the document with this char R

How I've to do to have the whole document without the trouble of have it cutted at end?
Is possibile to fix the Spire.Doc library to avoid to fail to load the saved in Word HTML file becouse of the style="margin-bottom:.0001"" ?
Is possibile to fix the Spire.Doc library to avoid to have a cutted at the end document when I save in PDF?

thank in advance
-~°~- -~°~- -~°~- -~°~- -~°~- -~°~-
Antonio Ferri
SILOG Sistemi Logici s.r.l.
Strada Massetana Romana, 58/B
53100 SIENA (SI)
Italy
+39 0577 203244
aferri@silog.it

antuan73

Mon May 18, 2015 6:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I can load HTML saved from Word and convert it to PDF without changing any things with the Spire.Doc version:5.4.15, and all things are OK. Please download the Spire.Doc Pack Version:5.4.15 from the following link and try again:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Best Regards,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Tue May 19, 2015 3:22 am

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved?
Thanks for your response.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy