Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 06, 2015 7:48 pm

When I try to load a file using LoadFromFile, it only loads the first 13 Rows of the file. Following are my observations.
1. The file has around 150 rows of data
2. There is a blank row after 13th row
3. There is a freeze pane.

However the issue is resolved when I simply open the excel file and the save and close without making any changes. However this is not an option in production as it is an automated method to read file submitted by a third party and do some transformations.

Request your help

rajesh.shashi

Thu May 07, 2015 3:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please send us your sample file? Please package your sample file into ZIP file format. Then, upload your zip file. It would be helpful to replicate the issue and work out the solution for you ASAP.

Sincerely,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 am

Hi,
I have sent a mail with the file attached to Support@e-iceblue.com
Looking forward for your help.

Thanks,
Rajesh

sweety1 wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please send us your sample file? Please package your sample file into ZIP file format. Then, upload your zip file. It would be helpful to replicate the issue and work out the solution for you ASAP.

Sincerely,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

rajesh.shashi

Fri May 08, 2015 1:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your information.
We have received your file. And I have reproduced your issue. I have posted the issue to our dev team. We will inform you when it is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Return to Spire.XLS