Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:42 pm

When I extract text for a page, I have space characters randomly scattered throughout the text.

For example:
T ak e K ol b R d. ex i t 270, tur n r i ght onto S . K ol b R d. T r avel 8 m i l es and tur n r i ght onto E . B r oadw ay B l vd.

should actually read:
Take Kolb Rd. exit 270, turn right onto S. Kolb Rd. Travel 8 miles and turn right onto E. Broadway Blvd.

Does anyone have any ideas on what's causing this and how to correct it?

mdevol

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please send us your original file? It would be helpful to replicate the issue and work out the solution for you ASAP.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:33 am

This forum won't allow me to attach a PDF file. Please provide an email address I can send the file to.

mdevol

Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:46 am

Hello,

Please send your file to sweety.lu@e-iceblue.com or support@e-iceblue.com. Or you can package your file into ZIP file format. Then upload your zip file.

Thanks,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:48 am

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved? If not, please send us your original file to help us reproduce your issue quickly and resolve it.

Thanks,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 am

Hello,

Sorry to keep you waiting.
The new version of Spire.PDF(Spire.PDF Pack Version:3.4) solved your issue " ExtractText text riddled with spaces " has been released. Please download it via link below and have a try:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html

Best Regards,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Return to Spire.PDF