Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:49 pm

I am evaluating the PDF component using the free component to make sure it meets our needs before licensing it and I am having 1 problem printing. I am printing a 4" x 6" label to a thermal printer that has 3 barcodes on it. It always prints what I assume is a watermark across 1 of the barcodes.

I don't see the watermark when viewing the PDF, or when I print it from Adobe. I also can't find any reference in the documentation stating that this is something the free version does. While the text of the watermark is hard to read across the barcode, it starts out with *11842436. There is more but I can't make it out. It also prints with a different very short barcode right above the text that looks like the watermark data. It is always the same data for each label I print.

Outside of this issue (a show stopper) this component is exactly what we need. I am looking forward to a quick response.

Thanks in advance

kenlavigne

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interests in our product.
In order to reproduce this issue, please provide your sample document and codes here for our testing, or you can send it to support@e-iceblue.com.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Return to Spire.PDF