Spire.Barcode is a professional barcode library specially designed for .NET developers (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java developers (J2SE and J2EE) to generate, read and scan 1D & 2D barcodes.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:24 am

Good Day Sir:
I have currently download the software, and i am wondering if there is a way in PRINTING a SPIRE.BARCODE in RDLC. I am currently developing a system right now that includes printing of barcode in the Report Header. Please help Me. Thank You.

jboy

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 am

Hello jboy,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Sorry that at present we couldn't integrate directly our Spire.Barcode with Crystal Report. But you can create the barcode image for your data via Spire.BarCode and display it in the cells of Crystal Report by yourself.
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:20 am

Thank You Burning Liu for your reply. :-) anyways i will try to use the suggestion you gave me..

jboy

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:35 am

Hello jboy,

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 am

Hi Burning,

I've been searching the internet quit awhile looking for a sample code on spire.barcode on VB.Net..I'm a little bit confuse on Spire.barcode. I did use a barcode before but just a free FONT only and its woks ok, but i need more so I decided to use the spire.barcode but i don't know how to start..Can you give me please a link on sample code on how spire.barcode works in Visual Basic.Net..please..thank you in advance.

Thank You,
jbOy :-)

jboy

Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:01 am

Hello jboy,

Thanks for your inquiry.

There is a tutorial link that would help you use Spire.Barcode on our website, please visit it and have a try:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... Guide.html
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Return to Spire.BarCode