Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:37 pm

We have an issue where Word documents generated by Spire.DOC in .doc format cannot be spell checked in Word 2007. Obvious misspellings are not caught and after spell check is run we get a dialog that states "The spelling check is complete. Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped."

If we add new text to the document, spell check works properly on that text. How can we correct this so that documents generated by Spire.Doc can be spell checked in Word 2007? If you need additional information, please let me know. I have a sample document that I can email to a support staff if needed, but I'd prefer not to attach it to a public forum post.

sschluer

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:01 am

Dear sschluer,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please send your sample document to burning@e-iceblue.com or support@e-iceblue.com.
To help us do an investigation, please also send us your code how to generate the document and the code how to add new text?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Return to Spire.Doc