Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Am I able to fill a path using a Spot Color in Spire.PDF? My PDFs will be used in a screen printing operation so I need to break out colors into separate screens. My rip software requires spot colors in order to function properly.

Code: Select all
// I need this line below to show up as a spot color in Illustrator
page.Canvas.DrawLine(new PdfPen(new PdfSolidBrush(new PdfRGBColor(0,0,255))), 5f, 20f, 50, 20f);

kleinux

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:27 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that at present our product doesn't support Spot Color, and we have added the feature to our schedule, once it is supported, we will let you know.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm

When you write that it is on the schedule does that mean something that will be out in 6 months or something that will be out next week? I like your product much more than iTextSharp and would rather use it (your API works much better with the GDI+ GraphicsPath) but I need to have Spot Colors in order to do what I need to do.

kleinux

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 am

Hello,

Thank you for liking our product.
When we write that it is on schedule means that our Dev team would take time to achieve the feature. We might not be able to share you any timelines by which the feature will be completed, as soon as it is supported, we would be more than happy to update you.Your comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.PDF