Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Regarding the issue, we have replied it by the email, please check it.

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:38 am

Hi Gary,

Do you mean to say if we use DLLs (Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.2.24.) from your previous answer then we will not recevie any warning messages ?
Because as I tried with above provided Spire.License.dll,Spire.Doc.dll and Spire.PDF.Dll ,I am receiving warning messages on converted PDF.
Can you please provide license copy of the hot fix so that we will not get any of such troubles in future.

Thanks.

Regards,
Prashant

Prashant_Waghulde

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:23 am

Hello,

Because the license you purchased is not expired, which enables FREE hot fixes and new releases for 1 year, after correctly applying the licese to your application, there would be no any warning messages on converted PDF when you tried the dlls(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.2.24) I provided, vice versa, so please check if the method to apply the license is correct.
And how is the demo we provided in the email going on your side?
Sorry that it is impossible to provide a license copy of the hot fix, you need to apply the license before performing any operations with our products.
BTW, the following guidance is how to apply the license.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lice ... nsing.html

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc