Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:38 am

Dears ,
I'm using Spire.Doc to generate word document from sharepoint list , the code working fine ,test it in console application , but when i deploy me code in the sharepoint farm , i'm getting the following error :

Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.Doc, Version=5.2.20.3040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.Doc, Version=5.2.20.3040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.Doc, Version=5.2.20.3040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
GSEC.LegalMemo.Layouts.GSEC.LegalMemo.GenerateInternalMemo.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2720
System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.UnsecuredLayoutsPageBase.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +295
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.LayoutsPageBase.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +49
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3178

Could you please help .

mothana

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please install the dlls to Global Assembly Cache or copy them to the following path:C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\bin, which is the path in my computer, maybe it is different in yours.

Best wishes,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 am

Hello,

Has the issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc