Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:51 am

Why is PDF Viewer for WPF so much more expensive than PDF for WPF?

I would have expected the viewer-only product to be cheaper. Am I misunderstanding the product names?

I want to be able to display PDFs, Word and Powerpoint docs within a WPF application without user interaction other than page flipping. Which products do I need as a minimum?

bcrotaz

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:47 am

Hello,

Thank you for your interests in our Spire.PDFViewer for WPF. The price of Spire.PDFViewer for WPF is $499 and it is only $100 higher than Spire.PDF for WPF. Sorry that our site list the license subscription in the different order and we will adjust it in a short time.

For your requirements of display PDFs, Word within a WPF application, you can choose our Spire.PDFViewer for WPF and Spire.DocViewer for WPF to meet your needs. For viewing PowerPoint documents, sorry that currently we don't support in WPF platforms, and we only have Spire.PowerPoint for .NET. We will consider to add this feature in a near future. If you need some demos, please feel free to let us know and our support team will offer the free demo to you.

Any question, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
Gary
E-iceblue sales team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.PDF